Welcome to the CLASS OF 2033!
Dear families of future DVES Kindergartners,
We are so excited to have your child attending our school starting in the fall of 2020! Upon the recommendation of Governor Noem, we will not be holding Kindergarten Round-Up in person this spring. While we would love to meet our future Panthers, the safety and health of our community members and families is our top priority.
To secure your child’s spot in kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, please register by completing the process described below.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR KINDERGARTEN
STEP ONE: Please call the elementary school office at 605-422-3840 to begin the registration process for Kindergarten enrollment.
STEP TWO: Secure the following three documents and return them to the Elementary School Office (by one of the ways listed below) to finalize your child's Kindergarten registration.
1. An updated copy of your child's immunizations
2. A current physical form (click HERE to print this form to take with you to your physician)
3. A copy of your child's state-certified birth certificate
(Click HERE for a letter from our school nurse with more details about the three necessary documents listed above.)
Returning paperwork to the Elementary School Office
To submit the documents from step two, send to the Elementary School Office by one of the following ways that works best for you:
* Mail to: Dakota Valley Elementary School
1150 Northshore Drive
North Sioux City, SD 57049
* Email with attachments to: DakotaValleyES@k12.sd.us
* Fax paperwork to the Elementary School Office: (605) 422-3847 (please also call (605-422-3840) to let us know to be expecting your documents if you fax them)
Getting to know Dakota Valley Elementary School
If you would like to learn more about Dakota Valley Elementary School, or what to expect for your Kindergartner, please visit our Kindergarten Page by clicking on the Kindergarten Information Link below.
We look forward to meeting all of our future Panthers soon!!