Complete your Middle School/High School Activities Registration Online!
All athletes must have the following forms on file with the Dakota Valley Activities Office for the 2021-2022 school year before they will be allowed to participate. You must complete the online registration process for each participant every year they compete.
- Eligibility, Emergency, & Insurance Forms
- Physical Information & Form
- Concussion Form
Click HERE to begin.
In addition to the online registration, each athlete must have a valid sports physical completed each year before they are allowed to participate. If your current physical on file hasn't expired it will be valid as long as it's active during your student's sports season. If it expires during or before their season ends they will be require to have a new physical. Here is a checklist of everything that is needed for All 7th-12th graders before they can participate in a school sponsored sport.
- Online registration completed (click on link above to complete)
- New Physical form (performed by a doctor) form available below
- New Health History form (All students will need a new Health History form filled out by parent, signed by parent & student) form available below
Physical Form Physician
Upload the completed forms on the online registration page, fax them to 605-422-3827, email them to email@example.com, or mail/drop them off at the HS office.
If you have any questions please contact Tena at 605-422-3820, ext. 2204.